Sunday, July 4, 2010

Misery

Impossible . That's all I have to say . First , the team I voted for all my life , Brazil , loses in an epic 2-1 defeat . And then , my back up team , Argentina (hate to admit it) got trashed by Germany . ):

What's that smell ?
THE STENCH OF DEFEAT 


D:

So now , its time for my back-up back-up team , SPAIN!

VAMOS SPAIN! ("Go Spain!" in Spanish . Damn I'm smart)

They're the only team I like that's in the semis . Too bad Ghana went out . Splendid (sarcasm)
And I hate to admit it , but I use "hate to admit it" alot .

And no , that was not the reason I used "hate to admit it" , it's because well , I hate to admit it , but Wesley Methodist School is pretty darn awesome . It'd be my dream school if it wasn't for the fact that none of my friends are going there . I mean , I'll take a train there everyday (kinda makes me feel awesome for some reason) , and I'm gonna sound like the average mum here , but its so convenient! *smiley face*

No seriously . If I didn't bring any food , I'll just go back to the train station which is a 2 minute walk from the school and just buy some bread . AND ALL THE CLASSES HAVE AIR-CONDITIONING :D

Okay , its time I stopped my blabbering o__o . Got a lil' carried away there.

Yeah , ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment