Wednesday, December 8, 2010

QWOP

QWOP . Featured on RayWilliamJohnson's latest vid so I decided to try it out .

And if you had no idea what QWOP is about :

You are QWOP . Our small nation's star runner . NOW RUN 100M AND MAKE US PROUD ! :D

My experiences while playing this game :

The rest of this post will consist of a bunch of pictures and how I made him run even though he doesn't look like he's running :D

Started not too bad but unfortunately my attempt was futile . 

So lets get on with the next try .

My strategy . LOL he doesn't even look like he's running . But daaaamn he's flexible . 

Oh @#%&^$ . A HURDLE?!?! 

This is what I say to you , hurdle ! 

... FLYING KICK ! 
NATIONAL HERO . :')

So this is how I made QWOP a national hero . 
And yes , this post is pointless .

So now you have , TRAGIC DISSAPOINTMENT . 

No comments:

Post a Comment