Monday, December 13, 2010

If Practice Makes Perfect , And Nobody's Perfect , Why Practice ?

Yeah , about the title , I had no idea what to put . So , yeah .

Just wanted to show you this . :D


Its the first time I ever commented on a famous person's status and had 5 likes , okay ? :D

Yeahh , this is pointless.

And Chelsea drawed with Spurs . 1-1 even though Chelsea got a penalty at stoppage time . Man , if they scored  that penalty it'd be one of the best games I ever saw . The best one being World Cup finals . :D 

Damn you , Zachary . And if you're wondering why I'm putting so many pictures like this , its because I just figured out how to do this and its fun . :3

And if you were wondering how I did in my concert , wasn't too bad . Had some mistakes of course , but just minor ones . 

Credits to OMG-Facts. I don't really care about the fact , just the nationality . :D 
Malaysia pride ! *reads the fact* ... Nevermind . 

Well , ciaos . ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment