Friday, July 2, 2010

Yeah.

Don't ask about the title , I'm brain-jammed (its just that its for titles...?) Yeah , anyway , didn't do so bad in this exam but UPSR is edging closer and closer . Its just like yesterday when UPSR seemed lightyears away but now , its already July ):

Okay , I'll edit it later . :)

Edit : Okay , as you know , I only turn to Gavin football-fever mode once every four years . And this is one of them . WORLD CUP

LETS GO BRAZIL! TAKE DOWN HOLLAND AND BRING PRIDE :D

The team I have been supporting since the year I was born , even though they didn't win on that year , but still :)

And you better believe I'm gonna watch .... half of it . See , even when I'm in crazy football fever mode , I doze off without fail o_o

Even with my cousins 

Anyways , LETS GO BRAZIL . TAKE DOWN HOLLAND AND THEN ARGENTINA AND THEN SPAIN . I think thats how it goes in order :)

Such a shame that England players don't play very well as a team  
I mean , they have Gerrad , Rooney and Lampard . That just seems unstoppable 

Okay , till here then.

No comments:

Post a Comment