Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pack Your Bags

Well , just for me , my 1st day of school after the holidays just ended . School is slowly sucking the life out of me  , I swear.

Stress is starting to build up . There's ANOTHER exam next Monday . A hell lot of homework .
School is messed up , too many exams . Well its just for Standard 6 , and once UPSR is over , you WILL hear screams of joy from a mile away .

YOU WILL HEAR .

Pictures . If only I knew how to work that camera adapter thingamajig , well I guess I should roughly know , but I'm too lazy :)

And I'm starting to play MapleStory again , after how much it's changed , it seems really awesome. But I don't think I'll play for long o_o
Studying seems really easy when you think about it , but almost impossible when you do it .

Its true! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment