Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In another 14 Hours

I'm gonna be back to school , after 2 days of skipping school cause' of jet lag (not really , I'm just dying for a longer school break).

Hell begins in another 14 hours , only god can save me now , OR I could just eat alot of chocolates and stay in an air-conditioned room for the rest of my day , but we all know that's not happening 

Or could it? :D

"NO GAVIN , DON'T DO IT"

That was my conscious speaking .

Anyways , here's how my day went . 

I sleep
I eat
I watch movie
I use computer
I use broken english

Toy Story 3 . 

Damn funny . 
Great storyline . 

The sort of movie I could watch 56 times and not get bored 

No pictures yet , I hope my dad would be less lazy o_o
And I added a couple of changes to my blog here and there , like the post title is using the font IMPACT
And the background is , well I don't know exactly what to make of it , but it kinda looks like doodles on a piece of paper . Yeah.

Well then , till here (;

No comments:

Post a Comment