Monday, June 21, 2010

Home

Back home from US! :D

See , this is the time of the year when I lose all inspiration to blog . And when I think of blogging , my mind turns blank. o__o


Picture's will be up soon ( I think )
There are hundreds so don't expect me to put all of 'em :)

Just expect me to put THOUSANDS . Okay I'm sorry that was lame 

Here's a rough sketch of what we did

Day 1 : VEGAS BABY!
Day 2 : VEGAS BABY! And the Grand Canyon
Day 3 : NOO! VEGAS! D:
Day 4 : Universal Studios
Day 5 : Disneyland
Day 6 : Factory Outlet where my mum bought god knows HOW MANY handbags
Day 7 : Chinatown o__o
Day 8 : Flight home (long and boring)

And remember , its all fun and games until Jun Yao starts flipping his hands like a bird's wings while frog jumping.

WARNING : THIS PICTURE MAY CONTAIN PICTURES HARMFUL ENOUGH TO CAUSE EVERY SINGLE DISEASE KNOWN TO MAN , AND MAYBE MORE

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
I'm sorry you had to see that.

Well , until the pictures are uploaded , nothing much left for me to say , so to break the awkwardness , I shall add a smiley.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment