Saturday, June 5, 2010

Free

I'M FREE!

School holidays! :D 
It doesn't get any better than school holidays !

Okay , so from what I know:

Bryan's addicted to Kingdom Hearts again
I've been downloading shitloads of music sheets
study ... stud ... stu ... stufay ... face ... facebook. :D
F.O.B is (most probably) disbanding  D:

As much as I loved Fall Out Boy , Patrick Stump (lead singer) is coming out with his own solo , Pete Wentz (most famous member in F.O.B) is too busy being a celebrity , and Andy Hurley (drummer) and Joe Trohman (guitarist) are making a new band , The Best Damned Things .

But its still not official , so I'll keep on hoping! 

R.I.P Fall Out Boys , you will be missed .


Moving on , Jun Yao's entering the Milo All Stars which is gonna be on Monday ( if i remember ) 
God Speed brother , God Speed.


Now for the random pictures I have in my phone

Ladies and gentlemen , the amazing , STANDING FISH! Don't ask.

And the Penang Bridge . Wow , from standing fish to the Penang Bridge , the pictures I take on my phone ._.

I don't care what you think as long as it's about me , the best of us , can find happiness in misery 
Fall Out Boy - I don't care

Okay , thats it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment