Thursday, October 28, 2010

When I'm Sick , I Stop Being Sick And Be Awesome Instead

True story .

Love SNSD's new song (Hoot) , but I don't like Tiffany when she's blonde ):
Not sure why JY says its okay okay only .

So anyways I collected  my IC today and thank God the picture turned out okay :)
And I've been listening to a couple of songs I used to listen to when I was standard 1-3

Relient K - Must've Done Something Right
Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape
All American Rejects - It Ends Tonight
Panic ! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secrets
Simple Plan - Shut Up

NOT clickable . Too lazy to find all the links and everything ;P
Been skipping lots of school these days , and stuck at home , bored as hell ,  playing FIFA 10 .

I WANT FIFA 11 ):
THE TRAILER IS SO COOL ! :D


And I know that its so cliché , to tell you that everyday , I spend with you is a new best day of my life ♥ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment