Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tragic Dissapointment .

Oh its horrible . But before I get to that , this week had been pretty normal and all .

Playing the piano for Hari Anugerah :D . Changed the template . I found the old one not too bad but I have to say , I did think it was kind of emo .

UPSR results on 11/11/10 . That date would be perfect if this year was 2011 , wouldn't it ?

PRAY FOR ME PEOPLE PRAY ! ):

JY got a new air-conditioner cause' his old one had some problems . HIS NEW ONE CAN GO TO 16 DEGREES ):

No matter . Mine is still better in some way >:D

So , this post had been leading up to only one thing and one thing only .

My FIFA 11 disc is not working . Thats what I meant by tragic dissapointment . So yeah , you've just wasted a few seconds of your life reading this . And now you have ... TRAGIC DISSAPOINTMENT . O:

LOL emo much . It has to be emo to balance out the happy template ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment