Sunday, November 28, 2010

Penang .

Yup , went to Penang O:

Got some pictures but I'm too lazy to upload .
Mmm , prawn mee . Kuey Teow . Nasi Kandar . Ahh , paradise in your mouth . :D

Anyways , JY keeps on insisting that 1 is ALWAYS better than 2 . I mean , if he said sometimes , that would be okay , but NOOOOOO , 1 is better than 2 in every damn thing .
And he gives me reasons that make very very little sense . o__o

Questions I've asked him (some)

Q:"2 million dollars?"
A: "Tax."
.______.

Q:"Two seater or one seater car , and you're married?
A:"One"
Q:"Why?"
A:"2 seaters are overrated ."

NO MY FRIEND 5 SEATERS ARE OVERRATED !! There's no such thing as 1 seater cars anyway ! |:

Q: "2 sets off Nick Matthew(squash player and as you all know JY likes squash.)
A: "I'm not gonna win anyway , mind as well save energy ."

Aaaand I'm too lazy to write . Ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment