Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Never Going Back .

Yup , today was the last day of school . Think about it , I'm never gonna study in primary school ever again . ):

This sucks . I know most people are like : "HELL YEAH!" but I guess most , if not all , Standard 6s are probably devastated . Especially me , y'know , cause' I'm not going to the same school as my friends next year . O:

But I have to say , I have no regrets . I did things I never imagined I'd ever do (e.g. Talentime , congkak)

I'm seriously gonna miss everyone in my super awesome class . 6 BESTARI . :DD
Well we all had our good times and bad times but I guess its time to move on .
I'd say I made use of this year the best way I possibly could ;)

Number of times I got slapped and by who :

Saliza (2 times)
Nadiah (uncountable LOL)
Alifah (1 time)

I was never this devastated when I finished kindergarten lol.

But I got to give it up to my boy (RANDY JACKSON time :D) Praveendran (Praben , Reubendran) for lifting me up whenever I was too lazy to get up (over 20 times in total ) and getting slapped by Alifah and still able to play chess with me . That was no ordinary slap people , that was THE slap . That was a Muhammad Ali  box to the face right there man .

Okay , nothing more to talk about , but this year really gave me lots of memories . The joy or getting 5As and being able to stand on that stage . Those are the kinda memories I would never forget .

Ciaos .

No comments:

Post a Comment