Monday, November 22, 2010

The Urge To Do Stupid Things

So , Bryan's at Europe . And I realised he arrived a couple of hours ago and I am resisting the urge to text him like no one's business . The main reason is because he said "text at your own risk" on his blog .

Must ... resist ... urge

*picks up phone*

not ... resisting ... well

Got that line from Fairly Odd Parents ;D
And well the other day I wanted to get my phone but Nokia stopped producing that phone. But they still put it on display (wtf?). Damned touch screens . Classic buttons are the way to go ! >:(

So now I'm sticking with my phone for who knows when to come and considering an XBOX 360 . And most of you would convince your dad to get it for you but now my dad wants me to get it O:
And I'm the one telling him its a waste of money .  

And I realised my dad idolises Patrick Duffy yesterday .

So thats why my dad's nickname was Patrick . No , seriously . 

Me and JY laughed like hell when we found out the truth behind my dad's nickname . Patrick Duffy was the Last Man of Atlantis (movie , or is it?). I can't blame my dad for idolising the Last Man of Atlantis . 

Well , ciaos . :P

No comments:

Post a Comment