Thursday, November 11, 2010

Awesome Happiness

5As .

And now I have ....

awesome happiness .
edit later . maybe .

Edit : AWESOME HAPPINESS ! :D That warm blanket of serenity that surges through your body once they say , "Okay , the number or 4As have concluded . Now for the 5A students ."

The number of hands that reached out to the air screaming "YESSSSS!" or something like that . :)
And we , yes we, 2010 batch have broken a new school record of 58 students getting 5As (the old one being 33) so yeah , we leave this school with dignity , and with style . :D

You can see me if you look hard enough :)

THE FOLLOWING PHOTO INCLUDES ZACHARY , FOR MATURE (18+) AUDIENCES ONLY
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED 
sincerely , 
the management(always wanted to say that!)
I'm sorry if you had been blinded by Zachary's face in this photo . 

Much better :D

Ah 5As . Gona try my best to not ever lose the slip :)
And to those of you who think this is corny then well its up to you but 

I'd like to thank the teachers for everything they have thought me (gonna miss them all!)
and of course , God for answering my prayer ! :D
Also my parents for their money spent on all my books and things study-related . :)
JY ? For continuously saying God Speed ?

Okay , ciaos . :)


No comments:

Post a Comment