Monday, November 15, 2010

Gavin's Bunch Of Compiled Pictures Over The Years

Lost interest in taking photos a couple of months back ):
Well if I get a phone for getting 5As I guess I could start again . 
5 Megapixel with Carl Zeiss O:

Nokia 6700 slide .

Okay anyways since I haven't took any photos over the last couple of months I've compiled a couple of photos from last year to post for fun . :D 

Well this one ain't too old but I just posted it because this is my pride . :D 

LAMBO ! :D 



Tioman O: 

Something else that I'm proud of . I beat ALL of Facebook . >:D
(take note that when they say all of facebook they really mean it . Not among friends , but among every user in facebook)


Tadaa. :D 

But eventually I was beaten , then I regained my spot , AND I was beaten again . After that I just decided to give up (:


Grand Finale : 
Smileh ! :D 

Okay , ciaos . 

No comments:

Post a Comment