Monday, April 26, 2010

Another One Of Those Wacky School-Related Adventures

My mum's friend forgot to pick me up so I used to public telephone to call my mum to tell her to pick me up . It turns out my mum's friend forgot to pick me up so she fetched me home and I lived happily ever after.

Not very wacky when I put it that way.Wacky seems more natural to me when spelt as whacky.
And another one is spelt and spelled. Damn , that one is confusing, maybe both of'em can be used :D
I know what you're thinking , this post is totally INTERESTING and you would love to read more.
But sorry , as MUCH as you want to read , the post ends

not here                                                             
not here                                      
not here                                          
It appears that my bright colours have attracted your attention. Keep on looking                                   
not here

not even here


but,

here.

No comments:

Post a Comment