Monday, April 19, 2010

Pertama Kompleks means One Complex in English

If Pertama Kompleks was translated to English , it would sound pretty lame.
Bought two grips from Pertama Kompleks . Not the most interesting story , as you may have noticed ;)
Re-gripped my Nanospeed 500 :D
It kinda looks like this now:

Tadaa :)
And on a completely unrelated topic:
And what is it with people that like like spicy food? I mean , I like spicy food and all , but why eat it ? It just burns your tongue and gets you teary-eyed
And yet I keep on come crawling back to it.

More jokes :)


Ahh , lame jokes. You will always crack me up no matter how lame you are.

No , no I haven't

Ohhhhh , so that's why 

The picture with the most focus but a lot of sound as well :I

 Gahhh. More extra classes tomorrow , I should skip it more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment