Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Awkwardness That Is School

School was craaaaazy awkward today.
Weeell , here's how it went

We were at the library for Moral , and suddenly Cikgu Fahmi ( my awesome gangster smoking moral teacher) sat next to me and Zachary . Which kinda looked like this:

And after 15 , long , painful minutes , he left . And just as we were about to jump for joy , he comes back with an extremely thick book.

My expression


"Give me strength , God."

And then , when I wanted to change my book , he walked up to me and said

"Woi , ambik buku ini!"

He gave me this thick book and says

" Baca KUAT KUAT! Saya malas nak baca , baca untuk saya!"

O_O

Oh Cikgu Fahmi , you will always be my favourite teacher when it comes to crazy things.
And yes , I DID read the book aloud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment