Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sports Day!


My school's sports day was yesterday :D
Wasn't half bad although it got freaking sunny soon enough , and before I knew it , the sun was directly above me

But other than that , it was awesome fun !
For some reason , sitting in the hot sun watching Standard 1-6 running doesn't make me feel bored :P
And my school invited other schools to race with them
Yeaaaah , my school lost pretty badly. Especially the boys , but the girls weren't half bad although they still lost.

PICTURES! :D (some of the pictures have zoom in them so my phone camera quality is pretty low in those pictures)


Early in the morning , the sun was already shining. ( no zoom)

Pembarisan (zoom included)

BIRU! I'm sooo rumah-ist even though they got last D: (zoom included)

PBSM (zoom included)

Hijau ( Tentera ) (zoom included)

Ballooooon :D (no zoom)


Yes,yes you are. ( No zoom )

Earlier in the morning when the sun was below those... thingamajigs
That proves that the Earth DOES rotate :P ( no zoom)

I love those sun photos for some odd reason.
My tuition and badminton class has been magically cancelled . o__o
Which means I'm freeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment