Sunday, January 23, 2011

Because I ... Am Lazy.

And Because I CAN! :)
Those were the answers if you were wondering why I haven't been updating lately . |:
CHINESE NEW YEAR ! HOLIDAYS ! 
Just one more week of school , but I have a feeling this week is gonna go REAL slow . 

Made some changes because I'm so fly like a G6 . 

Flyyyyy.

I still hate that song ._.
And I can't stop listening to Beautiful Moster - Ne-Yo . The music video is so ... so ... fly like a G6 yet so corny. ITS PURE GENIUS .

I have proof of its fly-ness.


Now you want to watch it even more . :)

Speaking of X-MEN THE MUSICAL ,

Yes , yes , its clickable . *crowd cheers*. And one of the guys in the video is called GAVIN :D 

Just one more week of school and we will turn to , from this : 

to this:
 
Well , ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment