Monday, January 31, 2011

Snooker , gambling and other stupid stuff.

So yeah , went over to Bryan's yesterday for his party . :)
And of course , every good party has to involve ... HACKING . :D
Since I'm so fly like a G6 I didn't get hacked , but Bryan did .

Ah damn its kinda blur.
It was a massacre . Alot more different ones but I'm too lazy to put them all.

And I played Choh Dai Di after that . Won like RM2.50 at first but once I started playing blackjack ... I don't even wana talk about it LOL . 

Anyways , went IOI today with Arvinash , Zachary and a bunch of other unimportant people . 
Watched the GREEN HORNET O: And even though JY said it was just OKAY , I thought it was a pretty good movie .

Awesome movie .

And went to play snooker after that . God I LOVE the table we chose . Instead of only being able to play one game we could play 3 . Once the snooker balls went inside they came out again. Should've been more but we (me and Gautham) decided we had enough . 

Felt good knowing that there isn't any school today :)

Soon Wei kept on owning me yesterday . 

Me: "Come on , there's no such thing as a loser in BlackJack . It's pure luck ."
SoonWei: "Got what . If someone got 20 and he still wants to draw card then that's a loser la!"
Me: "Who the hell would ... Ah nevermind . ._. " 

And whenever I make a statement he goes , "IS IT ?!" LOL I will get you next time Soon Wei. ._.

Okay , ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment