Saturday, January 15, 2011

Because I CAN .

Wondering why I haven't been updating lately ?
Well its ... Because I CAN . Naw , its actually cause' I've been swamped and have lost all inspiration to do just about everything . Seriously not sure how much more school I can take. While Wesley Methodist isn't that bad I'm wondering if I'm gonna crack or not cause' I can't really stand spending that kinda time in school for the next 5 years .

And here are some pics to make up for lost time :)

Aaaand I can't find my transfer cable . That's great. ._.
I hate going back everyday at 4.30 p.m. It seriously sucks ):

So yeah , I'm not gonna be blogging really often now cause' of homework and all that crap . Something to look forward to would probably be THAIPUSAM :D Finally , our first holiday ever since school started.

MALAYSIAN OPEN!!! :D LIN DAN MY LOVE
Lin Dan is like the perfect person , no ? He's left handed , easily the best badminton player EVER , and he's pretty darn good looking . Wait a minute , that's all the qualities I have ! Obviously I'm left-handed ._.

Okay , ciaos . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment