Sunday, January 2, 2011

You Will Be Missed .

Goodbye , 2010. *sniff*.

And its the start of the new year |:
Not sure if I should be happy or sad bout' this . Well it HAS been a memorable year :D

So my new year's resolution is to be awesome which I already am so I'm going to cross that out of my new year's resolution . So yeah , I don't really have a new year's resolution .

Still hope to keep in touch with everyone even when I'm at my new school which ISN'T gay , Grace .

And I've been spending lots of time working on St. Basil's Cathedral . Don't ask , cause' I don't know what it is either . All I know that its a puzzle I got for my birthday which I never really worked on till a couple of days ago . And yes , it is FRUSTRATING at times . But we all know that frustrating things are the addicting ones :D

I would show you guys pictures on how I've been doing but I'm lazy :D
That's pretty much my answer for anything .

Q: If I have two apples and I give one away , how many apples would I have ?
A : You would have Lazy apples.

"GAVIN SAVE ME I'M RIGHT NEXT DOOR AND MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE CALL THE DAMN AMBULANCE!" 


"Lazy."


So now you know that you can't can depend on me!
Ugh , my new school finishes at 3.15p.m. But I have to be honest , my class is AWESOME . Not as awesome as me , but still , pretty darn awesome . I have airconditioning :D
And I have a Touch N' Go card which is pretty cool too since I'm taking the train to get back |:

St. Basil's Cathedral 
Well mine doesn't look as cool as that but still :D

Ah , I'm seriously going to miss 2010.
And I really need to get a new year's resolution or I'm just going to be sitting at home with nothing to go for and be completely emo. :D 

I guess my new year's resolution is to get JY to drive me anywhere I want once he gets his drivers. :D 

Okay , ciaos. Gotta sleep EARLY . Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment